The PROTEC2 CLIQ access control and locking system combines the best parts of electronic and mechanical world.
Based on a rotating disc cylinder, the patented PROTEC2 ensures mechanical locking and electronic CLIQ technology enables the flexible management of keys, access rights and the access register.
The double-secured system makes sure that the right people get to the right place at the right time – with one key only
- Electronic access control without wiring
- Easy installation since only the cylinder in the lock needs to be replaced. Not the lock itself.
- Flexible access permissions
- IP57 rated CLIQ keys
- IP68 rated padlocks
- Access permissions can be updated remotely
- Easily replaced standard battery
- Dual security; mechanical and electronic
- Easy-to-use and flexible – Even though the user has several places to visit, only one key is needed to open all the doors. A lost key is not a security risk as removing a key from the system and creating a new one is quick and easy.
- Increases resource management – After the keys are updated the system gathers access register that tells you where and when employees, subcontractors and visitors move in different areas of your organization. This information can be utilized in resource management.
- Cost-efficient – This cost-effective system has several benefits: it minimizes the costs of lost keys, the information about the time usage of subcontractors can be utilized in billing, wireless locking components bring down installation costs and with the CLIQ CONNECT mobile app key, updates can be installed using employee’s own smartphones.
- Integrable and encrypted system – PROTEC2 CLIQ can be integrated with other systems through the Web Services interface. The technologies work together seamlessly and the transfer of data between different parts of the system is strongly encrypted.
- Secure, certain and functional – Protect your property with a system approved by many high-security organizations. Read more about our references here.